Pages

Wednesday, February 19, 2014

OOTD: Feb 19

Bombasine- Sweater: Mossimo/Leggings: Alice + Olivia/Boots: Guess

Bombasine- Sweater: Mossimo/Leggings: Alice + Olivia/Boots: Guess  

Sweater: Mossimo 
Leggings: Alice + Olivia 
Boots: Guess 

I love these leggings but they're extremely difficult to get into, and even harder to get out of- I keep worrying that the house will go up in flames while I'm half-dressed and hog-tied, trying to drag the tiny ankle openings over my heels...

Bombasine- Sweater: Mossimo/Leggings: Alice + Olivia/Boots: Guess

This sweater has great legging-butt-coverage (as I am so elegantly attempting to demonstrate, here.) Unfortunately the neck is unravelling, which is very annoying. 

Bombasine- Sweater: Mossimo/Leggings: Alice + Olivia/Boots: Guess

Not entirely sure WHAT is going on, here...

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

romantica theme by Pink + Lola