Pages

Saturday, March 22, 2014

Mountains and Crystals

The last few months I've been dabbling with watercolors and gouache... finally got my scanner set up (though admittedly, these scans still aren't very good.)


watercolor- Bombasine.com

watercolor- Bombasine.com

watercolor- Bombasine.com

It's been about 7 or 8 years since I dropped out of art school and switched to psychology. It feels good to play with color again. 

watercolor- Bombasine.com

watercolor crystal- Bombasine.com

Super into crystals and such lately. Not the healing-energy-spiritual-whatever side of crystals, though that's all well and good. I just like geology and think they're damn pretty. And fun to paint. 
watercolor crystals- Bombasine.com
Experimenting with linework over watercolor... I have some mountains done the same way but they won't fit in the scanner and piecing wasn't working out so well. I'll have to photograph them sometime.


watercolor- Bombasine.com
 

2 comments:

  1. very cool! My watercolor and gouache sits sadly abandoned in what i themed my 'art room' upstairs. I have to get back to that!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Mine have currently taken over my desk, making it completely useless for anything else and reducing me to winding yarn balls by hand...but hey, it's fun!

      Delete

LinkWithin

romantica theme by Pink + Lola