Pages

Monday, March 10, 2014

OOTD: March 10th. Batty bat!

Bombasine.com: Sweater: J Crew / Shirt: cheap Chinese knockoff / Jeans: STS Blue / Boots: Rampage / Hat: handknit (design by Alexandra Tinsley)

Sweater: J Crew 
Shirt: cheap Chinese knockoff 
Jeans: STS Blue 
Boots: Rampage 
Hat: A sneakpeek of a new design that'll be out very very soon over at Dull Roar

Pink and purple, not a common color scheme for me (or at least, adult me. Six year old me was ALL ABOUT pink & purple.) I find that lately I'm very drawn to both blacks and charcoal grays and other very-dark shades, and super pale, borderline super feminine colors. Only certain ones, though- salmony and peachy pinks, "tea-stained linen", rosy-beige, foggy-gray-blue, seafoam green. 


Bombasine.com: Sweater: J Crew / Shirt: cheap Chinese knockoff / Jeans: STS Blue / Boots: Rampage / Hat: handknit (design by Alexandra Tinsley)

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

romantica theme by Pink + Lola