Pages

Monday, June 23, 2014

Fashion Icon: Marceline the Vampire Queen

Marceline-Basic


I feel like Marceline's style really resonates with me- simple, comfortable, darkish but not exactly goth. Lots of gray and red, and boots. I guess after 1000 years you pretty much get your schtick down pat. And can we take a moment to applaud the creators of Adventure Time for actually having characters wear different clothes sometimes? (Not so much Finn, but hey. At least he's got a nice hat.)




Marceline- Sunhat

The boots are the wrong color, I know, but I couldn't believe I actually found heeled boots with tiny bows!


Marceline- Sweater




Marceline Purple Top




Marceline-Plaid




Marceline-Dress


2 comments:

  1. oh my glob, i am in love with those bow back boots!!! i could never wear them though. can't walk in heels, and my calves are thick
    -Nicole
    Mercantile519

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. They are brutal looking. But cute-brutal. Cutal.

      Delete

LinkWithin

romantica theme by Pink + Lola