Pages

Thursday, October 2, 2014

Skirtember's End, Sept 23-30

Shirt: One Step Up
Skirt: Stoosh
Tights: Michael Stars layered over solid black
Shoes: Aldo
Plaid shirt: Forever 21

This is around the point when I started getting sick of Skirtember and pushing it a bit farther. I wanted to make sure to work in some of these slightly trickier skirts (though I'll admit there were a few I didn't get to.)




Hat: This one
Jacket: Vintage Paul Louis  (my mother's! Unfortunately she's shorter than me and was itty bitty, so it's a bit small.) 
Dress: Rewind
Tights: Unknown
Boots: Mossimo
Purse: The Sak

Bats! They are very important. And adorable. 




Hat: Fave
Jacket: Theory
Sweater: Abound (seems to be a Nordstrom/Rack brand?)
Skirt: Windsor
Fringe Slip: Val Mode (vintage)
Tights: UO
Necklace: Unknown




Jacket: Bebe
Flannel: Merona
Tights: these- they're not quite leggings, not quite tights.
Necklace: found on Fab.com, but I don't think it's this one.

Back view of fun legging things:

Whew! Well! That wraps it. I've got another post in progress where I do a little naval gazing about this whole skirtstravaganza, but in the meantime... time to turn our attentions to the great month of Halloween. Or October. Or whatever you want to call it. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

romantica theme by Pink + Lola